ZLJM-A DC contactor is mainly used to control DC circuits (main circuit, control circuit and excitation circuit, etc.). The contactor's modular design allows for the assembly of the number of contacts required by the customer and the form of contact required by the customer (normally open, normally closed and converted) with minimal parts.
• 50A contact switching function
• SPST-NO contact arrangement
• Coil power consumption: up to 9W.
The main application scope of this product is electrical control systems such as communication power supply, engineering machinery, electric forklift, automobile, train, ship and UPS.
Product material: silver alloy
Contact rating (resistive load): 50A × 48VDC (DC-1)
Contact voltage drop: up to 50A @ 80mV
Insulation resistance: 100MΩ at min.500VDC
Dielectric strength: 1000VAC 50 HZ / 60 HZ (1 minute)
Ambient temperature: -25 ° C ~ + 60 ° C
Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ + 65 ° C
Relative humidity: + 20% ~ + 90% RH
Mechanical life: 100,000 operations (no load)
Electrical life: 6,000 operations (at rated load)
Precautions when using:
1. When assembling the contactor, the tightening torque of the nut of the main circuit terminal nut is 4~5N.m; the tightening torque of the terminal nut in the control circuit is 1~1.5Nm
2. The drive power of the coil must be no less than the power of the coil; otherwise it will reduce the cutting ability of the product.
3. The continuously applied voltage should not exceed the maximum allowable voltage. Otherwise, abnormal heating of the coil shortens the life of the insulating coating.
4. This contactor is not waterproof. Do not use it in water, solvents, oils and other environments that may come into contact with the enclosure or terminals. Otherwise, the terminal may be dirty due to aging or corrosion of the casing.